Skip to content

Chivenor Cross Plot 115 - DCH New Homes

Chivenor Cross, Chivenor Cross, Braunton

ChivenorCross Plot 115

3 Bedroom House

Under Offer

ID Number:2190

Buying Options: Shared Ownership

Property Share: 40%

Rent: £284.38 (per month)

Building insurance: £8.92 (per month)

Service charge: £19.92 (per month)

Request details - click here to email or call the sales team 01752 856037

Brand new three bedroom end of terrace shared ownership house situated in Chivenor Cross near Braunton North Devon

Property Features

Bedrooms: 3
Reception Rooms: 1
Bathrooms: 1
Parking Spaces: 2
Garden
Gas Central Heating
Double Glazing

This brand new home offers spacious accommodation over 2 floors and is available under the South West Help to Buy Shared Ownership Scheme.  In order to be eligible to buy, applicants need to register with the SW Help to Buy and you can apply online at: www.helptobuysw.org.uk.

The property comprises to the ground floor entrance hall with WC off, living room and kitchen/dining room which is fitted with a range of wall and base units, built-in electric oven and 4 ring gas hob with extractor over.  At first floor are 2 double bedrooms, 1 good size single and a family bathroom.  Outside the property has 2 parking spaces to the front and a gate to the side leads gives access to the rear garden which is of a good size and mainly laid to lawn with useful timber garden shed.

This low maintainance home offers good size accommodation and garden space to match and is well placed to access the wonderful Tarka Trail which runs along the river Taw to both Barnstaple and Braunton.

Braunton is reputedly the largest village in the UK and offers a wide range of amenities including local shops, supermarkets, library, community centre, medical centre, primary and secondary schools, churches and a range of popular pubs and restaurants.  The renowned Tarka trail can be accessed from the village and this follows the Taw and Torridge estuaries.  Close by is the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve of Braunton Burrows, the largest sand dune system in the UK as are the glorious sandy beaches of Saunton Sands, Croyde, Woolacombe and Putsborough Bays.

This property is 40% shared ownership and therefore the remaining 60% has rent payable in the sum of £313.22 with the option of purchasing the remaining 60% in stages or in one go (this is called staircasing).  Whilst on a shared ownership the property is Leasehold.  Please also note that there is a Local Needs Restriction on the Property, for further information on this, speak to the agent.

Interested in Chivenor Cross?

Contact the Sales team for more information.

Accept Cookies

This website uses cookies to help us know a little bit about you, how you use our website and improve the browsing experience. Manage cookies.